Winnilicious

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Frustrated and Nice Tuesday~


Today went to Mount Elizabeth Hospital to collect a medical report on behalf of my client. Have a hard time looking for the hospital and the clinic. This is my first time to Mount E. The hospital looks very old and yellowish... and quiet...abit eerie.. The clinic is big and four ladies at the reception counter..


So i asked, "Hi, I would like to collect medical report on behalf of my client."


Reception,Shirley(PRC) : " Yes,What report!!"

[She asked with a loud and frustrated voice.]


I am HOT!!! walao ah..did i owe u $? Her attitude is so damn bad n give me that face.


Eventually, i call my client and complain to her and she is goin to complain her..haha..





I know a new friend today. He is Gavin. He is nice, out-spoken and ... We meet for dinner at the E-Hub, New York,New York. [haha..his treat..] after dinner with him, went WS meet mummy n sis..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home